Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Andy Griffith Show

I find myself whistling the Andy Griffith Show theme song today.  Earlier today, July 3, 2012, it was announced that Andy Griffith passed away.  He was an big part of my tv upbringing.  My mom has always loved the Andy Griffith show.  I don't remember watching a lot of tv growing up.  One of the shows that was regularly on was the Andy Griffith Show.  Each episode began with the whistle song.  I remember it was a game to see if you could whistle the whole thing.

Andy, Opie, Aunt Bee, Barney Fife and the town of Mayberry will always be in my heart.  I will have to find some of the black and white episodes to show to my children.

1 comment:

  1. Sierra,

    I want to let you know that your blog is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2013/06/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-june-7-2013.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete